Skip to main content

I Use My Tablet To Improve My Education


I am an engineering student and recently my university issued tablets to us. Since then I am actively involved in the classes. It has improved my technology based skills which will help me to grab good job at the end of my engineering. I can access study material through tablets by using google search and easily understand the topics which I was unable to understand before.



I can also take the notes on the tablet which also reduces lot of paper work and saves time during revision before the exam. It has improved my grades in almost every discipline. I can easily create presentation for technical papers on my tablet and can access anytime I want. Before, I used to get bored during or after the class which reduced the interest in the subjects but now I can play games on my tablet which helps me to relax in between the classes. This has also increased my efficiency to complete assignments. Tablet is the best technological device invented to improve my education.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Most Effective Weight Loss Supplement: Phen375

Phen is a wonderful appetite to suppress effects of central nervous system which makes you feel less hungry. It is a stimulant which is very similar to amphetamine. If you feel you are always full then you can regulate your metabolism which can be helpful to lose weight. It is a fact that most of the people don’t take proper diet and exercise and suffers from problems such as obesity, diabetes and several other health risks. High cholesterol and blood pressure is an alarming situation. Phen 375 can rescue you from such kind of health problems. If you are planning to buy it then it is highly recommended to read this phen375 reviews. Phen 375 is just another pill which really works if it is consumed in a proper manner. If you go through any of the phen375 reviews then you will discover a section about how long this diet pill should be taken. This phen375 reviews is little different from others, we not only talk about the use but also pros and cons, and weather it is beneficia...

Provillus: The Answer To Your Hair Loss Problems

Overview Provillus is an herbal product which is effective in treating hair loss problems. It treats the scalp to prevent further hair loss and stimulates hair growth so that new hairs can grow much more easily. It is manufactured on a very large scale in United States of America. It uses two kinds of drugs to treat hair fall. The first drug is minoxidil. Minoxidil is an approved drug by FDA and it helps to fight hair fall in a very efficient manner. Anyone can use this product to make their hair stronger than before. Other than minoxidil, natural ingredients are used by combining various natural elements. These elements are easily available on nearby stores. This is a universal truth that hair fall treatments are very expensive but the price at which provillus is available is comparatively very less than other products available in the market. Pros: 1.     Effectiveness of provillus has been proved through clinical procedure. It has been tested several time...

My First ever SSB Interview!!!

One of my very sweet friend gave me an idea to share my experience of Service Selection Board Interviews i.e. SSB interview with all of you. SSB interview is for Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, and Indian Coast Guard, to select good and capable officer for their respective organization. They are looking for true leaders, who can lead men of their forces. Selection rate on an average is 1 out of 81. There is no corruption involved in selecting future officers. Structure of SSB for Indian Air Force is as followed: Stage I Screening Test:   Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning Test followed by Picture Perception and Discussion Test. (Conducted at Day 1) Stage II Psychology Test   (Day 1) Group tasks and Interview   (Day 2) Group tasks or Interview   (Day 3) Group tasks or Interview   (Day 4) Group tasks or interview followed by Conference and declaration of result   (Day 5) NOTE: For each group, group task will be for only two d...